There is no question that on 1 of the most important days of your life, your makeup HAS to be flawless. Whether you are a makeup lover or a bride that prefers natural beauty all it takes to achieve a stunning look is planning and practice.
Check out these 5 Do’s for the DIY Bride
1. Brighten dark eye circles with concealer for a more youthful look. Get 8 hours of sleep the night before (or as much as you can)
2. Use smudge-proof or waterproof mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner to ensure your makeup makes it through the tears
3. Use individual eyelashes. They’re a great way to make your eyes stand out look more natural than a full strip. Graduate the lengths to create a fluttering look(Short on the inner eye and go longer on the outer eye) Place them in between your natural lashes instead of on top.
4. Use a matte eye shadow because it won’t reflect the light from the camera flash and won’t look shiny in pictures.
5. Define your brows with a pencil or a powder that matches your hair color
Pair these 5 tips with you wedding day makeup regimen and see how your look will be transformed!!
Are you or would you ever be a DIY Bride?? Let me know in the comments below