Did You Know…
According to DoSomething.Org:
- 78% of girls with low self-esteem admit that it is hard to feel good in school when you do not feel good about how you look (compared to 54% of girls with high self-esteem).
- Teen girls that have a negative view of themselves are 4 times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they’ll end up regretting later.
- 7 in 10 girls believe that they are not good enough or don’t measure up in some way, including their looks, performance in school and relationships with friends and family members.
It’s time to teach our girls the truth!
During this event tweens and teens will engage in activities that will teach them:
- How to increase their self-confidence
- How to build a healthy self- esteem
- The importance of knowing their self-worth and value
- Personal hygiene and presentation tips
- What makeup products are age appropriate
- Age appropriate makeup application tips and techniques
- Hands-on makeup lesson
- Teen Makeup Kit
- Professional Photos
- Goodie Bags
Spaces are limited so register today!
Once registered, you will receive the location and address to where the event will be held.
Let’s teach our girls to
Be BOLD & BEAUTIFUL
Have questions? Email Shanae at Simageco@gmail.com
Shanae Artis, Author, Beauty Coach, and Speaker is committed to influencing change in the lives of every girl and woman she encounters. Through personal experience, She recognizes there is a need for girls and women to know the importance of having a positive self-image and presenting themselves in a way that promotes a confident and successful lifestyle. Shanae has a genuine heart to motivate and educate. Through her gifts, creativity and her down to earth personality She is inspiring girls and women to act on their desire for a better lifestyle by teaching them how to transform their mindset, self-image, and presentation. To learn more about Shanae click here
Connect with Shanae on social media
Facebook: Shanae M. Artis
Instagram: Shanae M. Artis